Customizing a Cebu Pacific Air, In-flight souvenir Airplane

Posted on
  • Monday, August 31, 2009
  • by
  • Admin
  • in
  • Labels: , ,
  • We all know that this type of souvenir from Cebu Pacific is not really a detailed or diecast quality that most Airplane Model Collectors, like me. wants this kind of Airplane Souvenir some said that is only a waste of Money, Because you can purchase this for only 500 pesos only or around 10-12 USD.
    Before I start collecting 1:500 Planes I already have this, 2 Cebu Pacific Air A320, Souvenir Plane, which I bought on my First flight. I decided to make a Custom design on my one of my Cebu Pacific Souvenir Plane.
    At First I use an Aluminum foil on the wings, it is very hard to make the aluminum foil flat, I use cotton buds and cotton to rub on the surface of the aluminum foil.




    And on Second I paint white in the middle of yellow and orange in the body of the aircraft I used scotch tape to make the white line straight. I am not still finish in this one I have to add landing gears and orange paint on the belly of the plane.





    Now You can see the Pictures below, the before and after.
    The first Airplane is the original souvenir and the second is the one that I customized.




    Here is our Finish Model:

    0 comments: